Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, i am buyin a 1995 lude with the f22b in it, can anyone tell me if this is a vtec motor???

·
Unregistered
4,054 Posts
kool thanx a ton, is what is the possibility of makin it a frankenstein
No offense, but if you didn't know or couldn't find out any info on the F22b and its lack of VTEC, you shouldn't attempt something like that. That being said... H22 swap would be easier and more reliable than any frankenstein setup.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No offense, but if you didn't know or couldn't find out any info on the F22b and its lack of VTEC, you shouldn't attempt something like that. That being said... H22 swap would be easier and more reliable than any frankenstein setup.

none taken
it wasnt that i couldnt find the info but some info bein what it is on the net i wanted to know for sure. plus the frankenstein is something iv heard of but not sure what its possibilities were

·
Unregistered
4,054 Posts
none taken
it wasnt that i couldnt find the info but some info bein what it is on the net i wanted to know for sure. plus the frankenstein is something iv heard of but not sure what its possibilities were
:bigthumb:

I believe that there was a thread on here not too long ago about someone attempting this... Or maybe I have it confused with another one about someone wanting to throw a k20 head on an H-series motor

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:bigthumb:

I believe that there was a thread on here not too long ago about someone attempting this... Or maybe I have it confused with another one about someone wanting to throw a k20 head on an H-series motor
there may have been but i have been out of the import scene for a couple years and am now gettin back into everything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts