Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1193 lude with a F22A motor at my shop right now, we did a smog and O2 sensor change during the test drive it died on me!!

Now its sitting in my shop we at first where not getting spark nor fuel, we replaced the pcfi relay now we get fuel, since i have replaced the coil, disto. computer, and traced the power from all the wires on the harness alldata says control igniation and spark. From battery to coil I have power, from coil to distro i have power as well. Sadly it still will not make spark and start nor run, we are getting fuel and fuel pressure, it cranks and turns via starter but will not go!!!

Please help i have this car sitting here for 2 week snad its driving me ineffinsane!!!! $400 in new parts and still nothing well at least I have fuel now but please what could it be?!?!? Like I said we have replaced the computer, the distro, and coil. Its a OBD1 so my scanner doesn't give me a code nor help much. I have even traced like I said before all the ignition and spark wires alldata says to the main harness, and tried unplugging the O2 sensor in hopes of just getting a start and then high idle. Still same issues.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! thank you!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
so you know u have power to the coil. And theirs power going to the distributor. Do you have something to check if all spark plug wires are getting juice?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So anyway, the coil gives power to the dist., which is new the spark wires are new and all that stuff, along with the computer, Its kinda a given that if the spark plug wires where recieving a charge the car would have spark....... I.E. its not getting spark....... I have a feeling that its grounding out somewhere in the harness, so I am going to just buy a new harness and replace everything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts