Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a 1998 prelude sh that i bought with no compression in one of the cylinders i am not really interested in trying to save the motor i want to swap a f20b into the car will it bolt right up to the m2u4 tranny that has atts on it? also i was told that i will be able to use the same mounts when going from h to f series i would just like another opinion on that. if someone could please answer these questions for me it would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
damn iv been thinking bout doing that when i finish with school just cause F-series can handle boost better

·
Premium Member
4,306 Posts
You can't use the transmission or ECU. You'll need a base model trans or any other F/H trans that isn't for ATTS. And like already stated, the F20B is a downgrade and should only be done if boosting.

·
Registered
64 Posts
You can't use the transmission or ECU. You'll need a base model trans or any other F/H trans that isn't for ATTS. And like already stated, the F20B is a downgrade and should only be done if boosting.
I had one of the few H22's that didn't burn oil, and I got rid of it for F20B. Just knowing that oil burning is going to be a problem no matter what....F the H.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts