Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Prelude BB9 2.0i F20A4
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,im new member on this forum but i have prelude for quite long time...so first thing first probably a lot of you will tell to go with h23 intake and header and i will get a few hp but this is out of the option because its hard to find those parts in my country and if i find them its very expensive ,other option is h22 swap witch is posibility but for now i woud like to go with f20a4 turbo setup because its cheper option for now and i have fresh build motor so i have few questions about that if here is mby people who done somthing like that to answer...i dont want to try to get 300hp i would like just to make it thats its not like ganny haha so if a go with stock interals stock gas pump and stock injektors and p28 tuned ecu how much psi the engine would be able to run with out stress,i heard like 0.7-0.8 but i would like to check and how much hp would be i able to get from samthing like that and there is posibiliti for another gas pump and other injektor if its nesesary ....so thad would be all and thank you for help in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts