Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S 99 Prelude Type SH !!!!***SOLD***!!!

Wats up PO
I have a 99 Prelude SH Nordic Mist With 175k and an engine rebuild done at 165k by NRGTECH in Long Island. Price is $3500 OBO I am located in the Bronx,NY
PROS:
Engine Rebuild was done in March of 08'
It included:
All New Belts (timing, power steering, alternator, balance shaft), water pump, Piston rings, Honed cylinders, Replaced main Rod and bearings, Resurfaced Head, Reseated the valves, New seals, Fuel Filter, Flushed Radiator and Replaced top hose, NGK Iridium spark plugs,NEW Distributor and Rotor, Rear Brake Rotors and Pads, Transmission Fluid replaced along with ATTS fluid, Valve Adjustment and New Clutch Kit installed, Compitetion Clutch Stage 1. All this Cost me $3300

-Engine runs and idles FINE.

-Transmission shifts smoothly with no grinds.
-ATTS works fine, Along with windows,Sunroof, And Mirrors.
-OEM Wheels and Tire sizes.
-Interior is in great Condition.
-Only High mileage fully synthetic Mobil 10-30 was used at 4k intervals.
-Car has 2 50% tread left tires in the front Kumho Ecsta.
Rear has 30% left
-Magnaflow Muffler (Is the only aftermarket part everything else is STOCK)
-Stock Radio

CONS:
-Front bumper has minor scratches and chips from debris.
-Car has a key scratch from left front fender to rear quarter panel which came with the car.
-Rear bumper was hit and is not aligned and has slight damage.
-Spoiler did not come with car but holes were covered with gaffing tape to preserve them.
-AC doesnt work, New Compressor needed.
-Charging system has a shorting wire but it is an easy fix by a electrical mechanic.

Title is Clean. My price is slightly NEG. but be reasonable, Im not a crackhead.

Even though KBB overvalues cars by a bit, it put my car at $4880 (Fair Cond.) with 175k logged in. I have a rebuilt engine so that is def money lost.

Im trying to be fair and def honest. CONTACT INFO (917)662-2198. Or PM me.

Im not sure if these images are even going up correctly so dont crucify me, not that good with comps.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYTHING OR MESSED UP ON PICS AGAIN.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I just wish other people felt the same way.

PEOPLE I really want to sell this by next week so If you have an offer let me know I'll def consider.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do you sell the PRELUDE grill badge.

It gaves a great look and we do not have this kind in Europe

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If your asking me to part out the grill, Im sorry man I cant, I want to sell the car as a whole.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sure, I understand. Let's say I've tried.
Hope you will sell it fast. with engine rebuilt it's a perfect base for a fan wanting to tune a Lude again.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks alot man. Appreciate it.

PRICE DROP!!! NEED IT SOLD!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Need it SOLD BY TOM MORNING WHOEVER COMES WITH A GOOD OFFER CAN HAVE IT ASAP. DONT WANNA GARAGE IT, CANT AFFORD TO.
Im LEAVING for school by 10am If someone can be here with 3300 even can have it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Man, you car is worth way more than $3500. You really need to post this on craigslist and ebaymotors where there are more potential buyers. Most people on this site already have a lude. Get a friend to hold on to it for you if you don't have the time to wait. Also, if you just buy a used rear bumper somewhere and replace that wacked out one, you'd get a MUCH higher price. You can probably easily pick one up from a part out or a selvage yard for under $100.

If I was on the east coast, I'd buy up your car instantly and use it as a track car. $3500 is an insane deal.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks man but I already sold the car. I wish everyone thought the same thing. Its just that most people only SEE THE MILEAGE and not the part that it is been rebuilt. The kid that was test driving my car said it was way stronger and better than his lude. And its N/A with just a tuned series magnaflow muffler. Im not gonna lie I know It was worth more and could have gotten more but paying 200 a month for a garage and waiting for a smart buyer like you would have taken a while in the winter after everyone already blew their christmas money. But THANKs to ALL for LOOKING!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts