Honda Prelude Online banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry of this is in the wrong forum...i also posted this in the classified section....just looking to get more responses sorry for any inconvenience....but here it is...as the title says i am selling my 98 prelude....black/black 91k miles....5spd.....perfect shape inside and out....runs as good as it looks with NO known problems.....i have to give it up due to i cannot afford the payment+insurance.....so I MUST SELL IMMEDIATELY!!!!i would prefer to have someone take over the payments...right now it is 345 which is not bad for such a prime car....it needs absolutely nothing....lots of $$ in new directional tires....performance muffler,neons under dash....just little things.....this car HAS NOT BEEN BEAT ON....i have never been over 80mph/5500 rpms and that was just to see what vtec was.....like i said my preference would be to take over the payments but ill work out whatever would work....i just need to get rid of it....car is very very clean and VERY well maintained i am just about to do the 90k tuneup....but this car is in prime shape and i dare you to find one nicer....314-560-7113 in st louis MO....but i will drive if i find a serious buyer....but no ridiculous offers....if you wanna give me a few thousand and finance the rest yourself that will work too....theres plenty of ways to go and i guarantee you wont be disappointed....pics up tomorrow..i just decided to do this today.....thanks for any replies guys i really appreciate it

Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.