Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what exhaust does everyone have and are you happy with it. i need a new exhaust system, but im not sure what to go with. i was thinking greddy evo, but its a little pricey and was wondering if it was worth it or if i should go for somthing else like skunk2, apexi, or tanabe. discuss if you could

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
RS*R exmag.. deep sound, but not too loud and it looks good. The intake is louder on my car at WOT. I'm not a big fan of anything much louder than a stock exhaust on 4 cylinder cars.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
i just installed my new RS*R 2 days ago...what they say about it is tru...that thing is dead quiet...I had a hard tim believing this was an exhaust system. It looks hot...and is mega quiet...when i drove on the highway to get back home, about 75 or about 3400 rpm, with my music at 25%, it was so quiet, i had to hit the clutch and rev it up some to make sure the car was actually running.

Just like Lude_vtec said, at WOT you hear the intake only pretty much...IMO it sounds only 10% louder than stock...but the gains are there...very nice throtle response....i cant describe it anymore...who and it fits perfect no adj needed, it sat perfely under my accord rear lip...i was so happy i was bout to cry :) i mean the thing just sounds amazing....its quiet and sexy quite like stock g35 and 350z with less power...if you know what i mean...oh yea and it doesnt hang low at all...everyone knows i m slammed...have yet to rub

Thats all i can say, but i wll have pics soon enough....i m working on a few things.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I hate aftermarket exhausts, I'd love to trade someone my World sport muffler, for their stock piece. To much bling for me, I like silence, and stealth.

·
Unregistered User
4,287 Posts
I've got a greddy sp. It's a little loud for my taste, nice deep tone but it drones on the freeway like nothing else. I'm looking for something else to try.

·
Registered
421 Posts
95greenlude said:
^^the WS is too much for you??
I dont have the catback with the addes resonator, i just have the world sport muffler, so its pretty loud.. i have heard the world sport is really much quieter with the full catback cuz of the added sound deadenind resonator

·
Registered
421 Posts
/\/\ get ur videos up, im really interested in seeing or hearing a clip from someone else following you, recording the exhaust note on a highway, then a good healthy downshift and punch it for a few seconds.. can do or no?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts