Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Header Shootout

If theres anybody with header questions take a look at this link. a lot of you have probably seen it before and if its been threaded on before, sorry im new here.. but if you havent, its good to see... Header Shootout... :bigthumb:

http://www.tunerzine.com/news/2005/HondaHeaderTest/article.html

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
b series engine though.. might be different on an h22 cause i always thought the hytech was slightly better than the rmf, but this shows the hytech pretty low...

"gorgeous white eg hatchbach" huh?.. i dunno about that either haha

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
you can't compare a B series to a H series...on any header

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
preludejtstyle said:
^^he does make a point. but thanks though.

also, please make clearer titles, something that says what the thread is about.
yeah i read the forum rules after i posted the thread with the original title, i went back to edit and tried to change the title and the changes wouldnt show up... oh well i tried... im still the new guy here at PO... also of course Bs and Hs are different... but i just posted it to ballpark the quality of different products... sorry if the dyno charts insulted anybody lol :rolleyes:

"you can't compare a B series to a H series...on any header"
97 base 5sp black/Rota slipstreams, 16" 13.5lbs./BFG Gforce KDW2's/Tein SS/Ingals camber kit front and back/power slot rotors/aem pads/AEM short ram intake/Hytech header/2.5in highflow cat/Rsr Ex-mag exhaust/VAFC2/PLX wideband/skunk 2 stage 2 cams/springs/retainers/skunk 2 camgears/H23 manual tensioner conversion/ES motor mounts/clutchmasters stage 3 clutch and CM 10lb flywheel ,dyno time soon Posted by Nuke79

Just kidding man... yeah ive heard only great stuff about the H series header from Hytech... just busting your chops lol

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
well in the end it was still an interesting read and was new to me :)

and i'm sure glad i made a point haha.. for a moment i was questioning whether what i heard about hytech was true or i dreamed it up

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Storm_Rider said:
well in the end it was still an interesting read and was new to me :)

and i'm sure glad i made a point haha.. for a moment i was questioning whether what i heard about hytech was true or i dreamed it up
No as far as i know everything good youve heard about hytech is probably true, and if i remember correctly from the read, that was the first production header, i dont know if thats just the product name or if they were speaking literally, possibly made several improvements on their product since then i think tht was in '04.. its always fun to look at product comparison dyno charts especially for hondas, even if it is a b-series motor...any way check out my last post... it seems that nuke79 got offended because he has a hytech header, and they finished pretty low.. i was just givin him a hard time... haha

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Storm_Rider said:
b series engine though.. might be different on an h22 cause i always thought the hytech was slightly better than the rmf, but this shows the hytech pretty low...

"gorgeous white eg hatchbach" huh?.. i dunno about that either haha
oh and it was a gorgeous white eg... he looks just like me! lol yeah you either love the black on white or you hate it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts