Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks!

I have a full swap H22A Euro R engine, trans, etc. in my 2001 Prelude SE (non-ATTS). Currently I'm using my USDM intake manifold. I am starting to prepare my Euro-R manifold to be installed and I'm wanting to try utilizing the "Air Injection" between the manifold and the head. My understanding is that this air cushion allows for cooler intake air temperatures which mean more oxygen and thus, calculated by the ECU, more fuel and more power. It may only be a small gain but if possible I'd like to try for it.

I've been reading a lot but it's hard to figure out if what I want to do is possible. I found a source of the correct Euro-R intake manifold gasket (the one with the air passages that line up with the holes on the I take manifold flange.

Is it possible to run the 3-wire IACV using an AEM Series 2 ECU? (Or another programmable ECU)

I'll be doing some modifications using some of Rosko Racings Euro-R parts and porting out for a larger Throttle body, etc. Just trying to figure out if I can actually make this work as it would be a cool thing as it seems everyone just gives up on it. It would make my NA build somewhat unique.

Let me know what you guys think and if there is a way to do it and still be able to tune it easily.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts