Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up everyone. i have a 99 supercharged lude. head is fully built. stock bottom end. ran totally fine up until last week. came to a stop and it died. i compression checked the cylinders and they are readin really low..60 60 70 60. i know that cant be right. has spark and fuel. i was thinking rings are shot...but in every cylinder at the same time? or maybe head gasket but that would be only one cylinder too correct? i dont want to tear my motor apart again unless i have to. ran like a bat outta hell until i stopped. and now when i crank over it cranks really fast. wondering also if maybe the head wasnt torqued down correctly? i have all arp head studs but the guy that build my motor never did a honda either :nono: so any insight will be greatly appreciated. also checked the cams and everything is cranking over...no valves are dead i believe since were getting the same compression in every cylinder. thanks guys/gals

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i checked it. everything is still spinning like it should. cams are turning from what i can see looking thru the oil cap. if it was timing belt wouldnt it bend the valves? im so dumbfounded with this problem honestly

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i said screw it n takin it to blacktrax to get a sleeved block, forged internals n throwin more nitrous to it. thanks guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts