Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished with the engine, I went to turn it on after looking over everything, and it was really unstable. It idled horribly, the rpm went up and down like a wave until it stalled. Pressing the throttle did absolutely nothing other than stall the engine more. At this point I dont know what to do. The only thing that come to mind is that I noticed one of the injectors (the one for piston #3) had its tip blown, but I was told it wasn't of importance and I think that piston is firing fine since its heating up the exhaust manifold. Maybe its the timing?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fixed the unstable rpm problem.. kinda.. the idle control was disconnected. Genius. I know. But it still stalls.. The moment after it first starts up, it runs fine, but if I turn it off and on again the rpms dip and it shuts off.. what could be causing that?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nvm... It's leaking water from the oil pressure switch and from somewhere else, dont know exactly from where, don't know what the **** happened.. I just know it ain't good. It starts and runs for the little while I mentioned, but it wont hold water and I know it ain't supposed to be dripping water from the oil switch..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts