Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could use some advice oh n my build. J d iij d what I wanted to do external of engine. But now I am ready to do phase 2 internal upgrading. I read that some people were aiming to get their prelude motor to push 250,-280 hp I didn't touch the mot oui r inside but I am touching 300 hp or very close to it. I am doing N/A. Tubro is just a headache, money pit and all the maintenance and eventual rep lm placement. This car can last a long time but inductors just a liability and I cant afford a turbo every 4-6 years. I just need to get opinions . I need to know what I I need to replace in engine to gain hp and make it safe for NOS, I want to hit 3 shots NOS IN 1320.
Please tell me how to make car nos efficient and increase HP without compromise.
Mahalo

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
So... most of what NOS is going to do is increase temps.
If I were looking at doing things to help the engine internally I would look at the usual suspects.
Forged internals, better mains, maybe sleeves, etc. Also in terms of longevity make sure your oil pump and water pump are rock solid.
Also, there are (were?) stroker kits for this engine that would net you more diplacement, assuming you're on a H engine. Can also change out cams for different NA profiles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts