Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been doin mad work cleaning up my engine bay, tucking wires all over the place, relocating the battery, tucked the hood latch cable, and alot of other things.
One thing that i haven't seen anyone do is relocate their ps pump reservior, i know alot of people would say to just delete the whole ps system but for alot of people this isnt an option. i parallel park 4-5 times a day where i live and it would be ****ty to do with no ps. anyway, here are the pics. If anyone has questions on anything ive done id be glad to answer them!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Lookin good man.

I've unfortunately seen someone do the resi relocation once before - ironically enough the only two times i've seen it are on an EBP 'ludes.

I know i've read a writeup on one of these forums with a full walkthrough on doing an entire wiretuck. Last I read, the owner tucked everything (including ps) but not abs and cc o_O

I don't visit here enough to recall where it was though :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lookin good man.

I've unfortunately seen someone do the resi relocation once before - ironically enough the only two times i've seen it are on an EBP 'ludes.

I know i've read a writeup on one of these forums with a full walkthrough on doing an entire wiretuck. Last I read, the owner tucked everything (including ps) but not abs and cc o_O

I don't visit here enough to recall where it was though :(
im in cali so if i didnt have to pass smog and a visual id have aLOT more taken out, like all the emission stuff in back and the egr, would make life much easier. I think ive seen the wiretuch writeup ur talking about and its where i got alot of the ideas to do what i did. only thing left i can really do would be fusebox in the glovebox. Id like to keep my abs incase i ever move back to the midwest and have to drive in snow, if i could find a way to tuck it somewhere that would be sick, but i think that would be very hard to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts