Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got a reply Email a girl I don't know.

My aunt gave me this girls email address and said i should email her and say she told me to do it, well this sounds all and fine but what else would you put since it's someone I never meet. I found out she told the girl to expect a email what are some of your suggestions.

I know this sounds week but I done it over the phone calling up and talking to new people but through email just don't want to come of to strange, well worst than it already is.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Just send her your resume..and a cover letter....

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
Write down some good sources so she can get a background check on you.

Hmmm, thats kinda odd. E-mail her and tell her you think its kinda silly to do this over the internet and that you would like to meet her in person. Ask her if seh has any ideas on where she would want to me....Different wording though or something.

Call Dr. Drew on loveline tonight. He knows everything.

·
SHLUDE
163 Posts
MDoyle said:
And to be back on topic, you need to ask for a picture, dont want to have to meet up with an ugly/fat girl.
Who cares I mean its not like you are spending all day with her. Plus its something to do. Also Id hope his aunt wouldnt do that to him. But that would be pretty funny if she did. :bigthumb:

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
thats funny, My mom did that to me last year. But i never sent the girl an email.

Then a few months back, i get picture of this girl like 6 pics and something to the extent let me know what you think of me. Then my dad asks me if i get an email.

Its to the point where my parents are playing the role of pimps for me now. My dad just gives out my number and email to all these girls he meets :eek: i have no clue on how to stop them from doing this.... PS -- my aunt has joined in on this bandwagon.

i should put a big L on my forhead :mad:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts