Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is going to this? I was thinking of going by and checking it out if I decide to come home for the weekend. This was talked about in the SoCal meet thread.. so whose all going and what time?

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
I'm going. I'm not sure when you guys wanna show up or meet up, considering the group i run is dead last (after lunch). I'm not even sure if i'm going to run...maybe just watch and chill. Anyone have any ideas? I wanna avoid waking up at 6 to get my ass down to el toro @ 7 if i can..

Buck you wanna caravan, since you live near me??

------------------

·-÷• [email protected] •÷-·
'*·-÷• HA Chat ·-=-· Prelude FAQ •÷-·*'
'•Video clip from Gen-X Cops of Jaymee•'

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
If you wanna run and your car is in STS class, you should be there no later than 12 noon. I'm gonna be there a little sooner so I know I won't miss the course walking. You'd never know when the morning groups are done. Most of the time they finish late, but they did finish early couple of times in the past.

One important note though, DO NOT speed inside the base. There'll be speed traps set up by Cal Club themselves to monitor everyone's speed. If you're planning to run and you speed, you get sent home maybe with a ticket as well. So be careful. Speed limit inside the base range from 20-40mph, pay attention to the speed signs. Also, if there're many people speeding, that would jeopardize our future use of the site. So slow down!

------------------
Vincent
98 TypeSH
99 GSR Sedan
CSCC SoloII #107 STS
Team Vision
AIM: vwong107

[This message has been edited by vwong (edited April 18, 2001).]

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ovy,

I'm still not entirely sure if I'm going to this yet. If I do, I might just come back to my apt. in Santa Ana and sleep here, that way I don't have to wake up so early to goto El Toro. But if I get really lazy and decide to not leave for Santa Ana on Sat., then we can caravan.

ps: I'll give you a call about the SoCal Prelude club webpage. Maybe we can meet up on Friday or talk more about it at the auto-x (yet another reason for me to go).

Vincent,

My friend mentioned to me that SCCA is requiring people to get a membership if you want to run the auto-x. I was wondering if this is true or not.

------------------
'00 Prelude
Black 5spd

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Buckwild:
Vincent,

My friend mentioned to me that SCCA is requiring people to get a membership if you want to run the auto-x. I was wondering if this is true or not.

</font>
no, not true.

------------------
Vincent
98 TypeSH
99 GSR Sedan
CSCC SoloII #107 STS
Team Vision
AIM: vwong107

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.