Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are thay worth the time and money? Or do you think they are not worth it? let me know what you think on them...
Dylan

·
Registered
245 Posts
oh man again??? quick someone go take care of that ebay guy so he won't sell his trash anymore.....if you look in the past meny people have asked this verry question...almost word for word... is this a joke? am i on candid camera?? but seriously meny people have doubted this ebay chip..some have actuly said it kills your performance....one person even clamed that his engin would not rev over 4000 rpm after puitting in this magic chip...the only chip i would put any money into(not saying i am going to but if i were) is the jet chip...you have to buy this kit that includes a box and shipping instructions then you ship your ecu to jet and they rechip it....now people will say the same about this chip but jet has been around for a long time and do good work but the price tag is around 200 i think..and if i rember jet guarantees there work...so that is the basic anser from me in a nut shell..

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2416453535&category=33597

This is the EXACT chip I purchased off ebay.
I had my dad put it in only because he understands all that crap and I know he will do it right. I put the ecu in the car. Turn it to ON and the CEL stays on. So I figure.. hmm maybe cause its a performance chip. Nope. I started the car. It started SMOOTH not like it normally does. So the chip did fix one problem, my rough starting. So I figure. Lets see if the rumor is true. So I floor it. Cuts out at EXACTLY 4k rpms. In gear out of gear doesn't matter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts