Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
fellas after a lot of patient and lots of cheese, I finally got my ADVAN Kreuzers on.......its been awhile since I've posted but here is my EBP lude with 18 inch Kreuzers, yoko avs es100 225/40/18, OEM kit, BMW projectors, TEINS, SPOONies, JDM foggers, ST swaybars, and did I mention Advans? anways big thanks to James "the man" chan for hookin the wheels up, Luke(speacialque) for hookin the BMW projectors up, Ronald for sellin me the hids, DREW for inspiring to get the ADVANS, and everybody on PO for giving me advice and opinions

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
The Kreuzers are VERY nice! I wish I could afford some! The car looks amazing, keep it up :) I can't wait to see whats coming next!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Holy ****. Welcome to the Advan Club.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am honored to be welcomed to the "ADVAN" club, thanks all for the cheers and compliments, to answer everyone's question the wheels and tire combo cost me over 2500.00 dead presidents, and like I said if u need ADVANS quick call 98luder to the rescue, he'll hook it up, if u have fried rice james will hook it up w/ the duk sauce. Wheels took less than 3 weeks dropped shipped to my doorstep. Thanx again James....

Alex- ye finally got the advans, hows the JDM recaros holdin up?

everyone who wants jdm seat covers from my pics lemme know, they also double as a steering wheel cover...hehe

·
Registered
260 Posts
how do you like your yokohama AVS ES100?? are they loud ??

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
Very nice car....so well done. I can't find a flaw in the car anywhere. It fits the standard PO look but the Advan's do stand out a little :) Keep up the good work dude the car is hella hot!

·
Registered
501 Posts
:eek: Oh man... very nice! Hot daaamn, very nice! BTW, what did you get with your set of Advan rims because when I received mine all I got was the rims, valve stems, and chrome caps. I believe the f*cking import shop kept the really good sh*t! It's been already three months since I ordered another set of Kreuzers for my 03' Accord EX-V6 Coupe and so far I'm getting the run-around again.

Yeah...Welcome to the Advan Club Big Ballahhh...damn, I would lick your car if I ever saw it!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Gawd... I want my freak'n Kreuzers now!

·
Thinking about going 9PSI
824 Posts
they holdin up good, haven't had a real chance to use them meaning haven't gone to a autox event because my car is still running lean and i am not driving it.... also i am just prepping my car this year should be done by sept i probably wont post pics up until then

1 - 20 of 27 Posts