Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the easiest way to get the whole black plastic sidemarker housing back in? It is two parts: 1 that is visible when everything is put together and one that is not visible when everything is put together and has a screw that goes through it that connects the visible piece to it.

·
less whore than before
3,648 Posts

There is another philips head screw towards the rear of the marker housing; remove it, and snap the outer ring out. It takes a little "finesse" but you can then work the housing out of the bumper skin.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah.

the deal is i painted the housing and it looked really good then when i was trying to put it back in i scraped off some paint against the bumper. cuz i couldn't get it in nicely.

you should take out both plastic pieces right?

i mean if you just take out the piece that is visible then the other piece will just fall inside your bumper...

·
Bunk Spec.
1,062 Posts
Just hold the inner piece when you take out the front piece so that it won't fall.

If you are putting them back in, it is easier to take them apart into 2 pieces. Position the inner piece and hold it there, while you snap in the front piece.

It's pretty easy. :cool:

·
I want to be a raper
2,766 Posts
just hold the inner piece and slide the rear end of the outer piece in first and the front snaps in, (it's al in the helms manual ^^)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts