Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
`\ (^_^) /`
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if not I, then hondata will have some info posted on their site i assume once they find time to put the charts up. i really am aching for some info on my car too, i went to go pick it up, but doug wasnt there - he had already left to do some other things that day. Im pretty sure he kept stock vtec engagement on my car like he did for phillip "chomorro" because this tuning file he did for my car this time was aimed more for daily driving and reliability. i'll ask him if he could send the a/f files to me by email, but i dont know when i'll get that info.

·
Working as always
145 Posts
What base map did you use for your timing? Did they modify it a lot from hondatas base map?

·
`\ (^_^) /`
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
either doug used his old map that he made initially for phil as a base map, or he tuned from scratch in order to develop the jrsc 9lb base map for his s200b from my car. he tuned from morning to night.

·
`\ (^_^) /`
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
cyrus, he normally doesnt tune for people.

i need to change my signature, i think that site that i used to list what i had on my car went down. =T

i believe its the scale of the graph that makes the rise and fall of the hp and tq graph to seem very extreme, but if you look at the numbers, its very comparable with this dyno for example:

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
LOL. My bad. I saw the S2k and thought it was SS. NM. Its late here on the east coast. :p

EDIT- That and I read the damn numbers backwards. They are nice numbers indeed.

Can you put a full list of what you have? I want to go 9 psi in the future and I'm curious as to what you have and haven't done.

·
`\ (^_^) /`
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
off a list in the back of my head for engine oriented mods:
-jrsc
-motorvations 9lb pulley
-mugen header
-custom intake
-msd ignition and blaster II coil
-hondata s200b using p28 ecu
-hondata intake manifold gasket
-J&s safeguard
-RC 550 peak and hold injectors
-aem fuel rail
-magnacore wires and a bunch of other odds and ends like mugen fan switch, thermostat and radiator cap.
-currently using hks drager exhaust, switching to 2.5" hi-flow cat, 2.5" full piping and hks titanium muffler.

i'd like to put together an oil cooler like the one bdp assemblied for his car, and radiator to help with cooling...which im currently looking into C&R, fluidyne, and koyo.

related stuff:
-auto to manual swap h23 tranny
-act 6 puck hd pressure plate
-jun flywheel
-aem pulleys
-kaaz lsd
-cusco catch can
-place racing solid rear engine mount

...knowing me i probably left out some important things so just ask me and maybe i can remember. im dreadfully forgetful. i know my real list of stuff ive done absolutely to the car is way longer LoL. ....now onward to play with my quick release hub from Signal that i picked up today ;)

·
Registered
722 Posts
:laugh: I'm glad I took my JRSC off already. You guys running 9psi and getting ~250whp would have pushed me to get the pulley.

Congrats on the dyno and Great job on the Lude. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yeah I had the right setup. I probably would have bought a pulley and a J&S unit just to be safe. Oh well I made my decision, and on 5/30 I'll have a car that puts down 240+whp from the factory. I'll just have to work from there...

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
Girl n-a Lude said:
cyrus, he normally doesnt tune for people.

so how did you manage to get him to tune your car and how did he do chomoros car as well?

you guys on the wes coast are spoiled. on the east coast we got nothing. :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts