Honda Prelude Online banner

Dyno Results - Part2

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  malken00 
G
#1 ·
Here is the Dyno... notice how the NOS makes the Torque jump all over the place on the third run.

Here is the movie of the dyno if anyone wants it.

Dyno Movie

See less See more
#5 ·
Get a better scanner

But damn, NOS is really spikey.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

#10 ·
ok i photoshopped it a bit and i can see the lines now... kinda. all i can say is that the blue line on top that goes up and down like crazy is really really bad. is that when using N20? if so i seriously think theres a problem with ur kit somewhere.

also, i totally can not hear ur crossover at all

[This message has been edited by Ng Luder (edited April 29, 2001).]

#11 ·
Typically yes, you can yield higher HP #'s when using your stock wheels.

------------------
-Hua
95 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6 with I.C.E.
98 Yamaha YZF600 with a D&D Slip-on pipe
AIM: DieselHua
http://www.streetimage.net

<A HREF="http://www.ha-deluxe.net/chat.htm" TARGET=_blank>
</A>

#14 ·
An open hood is supposed to make up for the fact that your car is standing still, instead of being 'fed' fresh air from motion.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

G
#15 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
ok i photoshopped it a bit and i can see the lines now... kinda. all i can say is that the blue line on top that goes up and down like crazy is really really bad. is that when using N20? if so i seriously think theres a problem with ur kit somewhere.

also, i totally can not hear ur crossover at all

[This message has been edited by Ng Luder (edited April 29, 2001).]
</font>
Probably because my bottle only had 1-2 runs left in it, is why it was so spikey. I bet if I had a full bottle it wouldn't do that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.