Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I opened my door only to find a bicyclist to immediately run into it, causing the door to over-open. The part of the door near the fender now has a dent, and is causing problems with opening. I had to slam the door shut to take my car back home, but I am only able to slightly open it now. When the door opens, the dented part next to the fender gets in the way and hits against the fender, causing it to get stuck.

Any ideas on how to fix this, or how much it might cost to get it fixed? It seems like the door might open if I can bend that small part of the door back into place...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
When I was commuting to college we had a poor parking situation that forced many students to park on the main road and walk into class. I remember one day when someone parked and was sitting in their car getting ready to trek to class. As that person was about to get out of the car another car pulled up to parallel park. The person parked opened the door as the other was pulling up. What perfect timing. The parker ripped the door off of the parkee showing a classic example of stupidity. Lesson learned.

Anyway, I'd take it to the experts and have body shop tweak the body parts. They have the tools to do the job. I wouldn't second guess it. And they could do it effortlessly and flawlessy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts