Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey .. how do u take off the door panels? i wanna dynamat it but i can't figure it out. Thanks

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Are you talking about the whole inside part of the door? Its pretty much just one big piece. There are a series of clips that go all the way around the panel you have to take out. A total of 6 clips around it. If I can get my scanner to work I will post the helms pic.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so just remove those two screws and yank hard on the door panel? yes, the whole piece. where should i pull? and is there a motion like upwards or something? thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
yea the screw near the door lock is the first screw you need to take off. then you yank off the handle assembly, there are some connections to take apart. then you can pretty much figure it out from there, a little yanking, a little unscrewing, and thats about it:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
omg its so stuck. where do i pull? i'm scared its gonna crack the plastic. besides the one screw for the door handle... do i need to take off the plastic around the handle? how do i get thgat off? its pretty stuck too =( i'm scared everything is gonna break on me

·
quinTesSence~
699 Posts
LuDeGirL1004 said:
Which part is stuck? The tweeter/plastic trim piece around the door handle is all one piece. After you unscrew that one screw, just pop it out and disconnect the wires. I'm not sure if this is any help to you..but here's a pic of my doors when I revinyled them.

i though our door panel was one piece:confused: I am going to wrap my door panel soon, so what is the best method? i am going to do same exact thing to my door panel,except mine will be silver, not white. any tips before i do this?
thanx in advance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts