Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
artificially sweet
951 Posts
Yeah, but they make them in crazy widths and offsets to fit Supras and such. I'm pretty sure you can order any Volks to your desired specs but expect to wait a while for them.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
yea they make, just get them custom made in the right offset(a plus) and width and wait way too long and you should be good!

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
I think its gonna cost you a bit more than a normal set which as we all know isn't cheap. I just saw a set of 19" TE-37's in bronze on a 350Z. They look SICK! The spokes are actually a bit different than on the normal smaller sizes.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
well i would imagine alot more since it will probally have to be custom made....

look at it this way it can be custom made with the right offset and no rubbing!!! but it will probally take a while for them to get to you

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
^^ I don't think that it'll really cost more to get them custom by volk...usually the only cost difference is the extra color...I'm sure it'll cost bout the same, but it'll take many months :( it'll take 2-3 months to get the standard color, standard rims shipped from japan....so add a custom color or a custom size an it'll be much longer :(

of course since they're volk, they'll cost more in 19" than other 19's....such as axis neo's :rolleyes: they're like 2100 for wheels/tires for 19's :rolleyes:

·
Registered
72 Posts
The thinnest 19's i see on the internet are the AV-3s in 19x8.5 and they'll cost you $840 a piece, so i hope the custom width isn't too much more, i wonder how much they weigh too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts