Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
kinda of an open ended question. is it sick? sure looks fine to me, a little pale and flush in the face.

·
Registered
337 Posts
do you think it looks good? thats all that matters. now it would be different if you asked..."what should i do to my lude to improve it" but to ask if it looks good sounds like you cant form you own opinion.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
It looks fine. Personally, I would lower her and get some gunmetal or gunmetal and polished rims.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Looks great, man! I love silver 4th gens. Lower it, colormatch everything, and dowhatchalike!

J

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
dump it! paint the interior black too (if it's blue) like Jape did.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Looks good.... kinda looks like mine... just needs lowered. Here is what it will look like with neuspeed sports. The perfect drop IMO... pair it with a set of KYB AGX and the ride is wonderful and it handles awesome.
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
854 Posts
heres my silver 4th gen...looks better lowered. i also like the black jdm i pieces, im painting the CF hood silver when my car gets resprayed..heres a couple pics though

·
Third time is a charm.
1,144 Posts
yea preluderacer, your car looks dope the way it is,

if its what you really want then go for it, but you spent the money on the CF might as well be "bling bling" and show that purrty hood off......of course w/it painted though, your car would look like one heck of a sleeper

·
Registered
854 Posts
i didnt have to pay for the hood or the headlights, the guy who hit me, well his insurance paid for it, but yeah, the hood has some flaws in it, so im painting it...im going for the sleeper look anyways, and after i finish my mods this fall i should be able to keep up with a Z06 from a roll, so it seems like very good sleeper material to me:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts