Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It might just be me... but when I bought my jrsc used from a guy in florida... it came with an intake manifold attached to that plate where the blower attaches itself to. It has a fuel rail there and there are injectors there. Is that normal?... Also, anyone know where I can get new gaskets for the jrsc? I got it used... and I think the gaskets are torn. :twitch:

Sadly... I don't have a tuner either... so I guess I'm gonna need to do a little research on the AEM EMS to tune it myself. Anyone have a base map for a jrsc '98 prelude with 550cc injectors? I've got a techedge wideband with a bosch 5 wire sensor.

·
Registered
526 Posts
sounds like you got extra parts, usually only comes with the adapter plate and you use your lower IM piece.

·
Premium Member
7,134 Posts
Sounds like you got an extra stock lower manifold, fuel rail, and injectors with your purchase. Those items do not come with the JR kit. If you are referring to JRSC specific gaskets, you need to purchase them from JR, and I bet they will be expensive. There are a few people here that have maps for turbo setups, but I don't know of anyone here that is using the EMS with a JRSC. You might want to ask on the AEM EMS messageboard to see if anyone there has a basemap you could use. You should also consider Hondata as an alternative, as they do have a basemap specifically for a JRSC with 550s.

·
`\ (^_^) /`
1,732 Posts
if you want the JR gaskets you can call moss motorsports for the gaskets, but be very specific on the phone when describing the gaskets or they'll send you the wrong one lol. i had problems with that.

·
Registered
576 Posts
funnieguy,

I was wondering if you wanted to get rid of one of your extra lower manifolds. I wanted to send one to John at LHT so that he could design the intercooler for the JRSC. He's been waiting for one for a while. I could buy it from you and send it to him, or if you wanted to send it to him yourself that's cool too... I just want him to get one in his hands one way or the other.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've gotta install the supercharger next week. Afterwards... sure I'll send the extra one if I don't need it. The plate's attached to it right now and I not... mechanically sound enough to take it off. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts