·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lolz....okok when i see u on the 17th....=D

·
Registered
729 Posts
Boost is worth evey penny of that. I've been without boost for a month now and I'm going into withdraws. The Prelude just doesn't feel fast anymore. I just turn down races now.

·
Just say NO to euro-rice
3,569 Posts
bkw97lude said:
Boost is worth evey penny of that. I've been without boost for a month now and I'm going into withdraws. The Prelude just doesn't feel fast anymore. I just turn down races now.
how much power were you putting down?

·
Registered
729 Posts
I dynoed 230whp and 189wtq in a 100+ degree garage with the Hondata setup. Before that I put down 220whp and 184tq with basic JR setup.

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is all good... i didnt wanna but i did it.... i took the NX way out... =D sorrie simon stole u idea.....

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i spend lik $850 for a full NX kit w/upgrades,remote opener 75 shot... imma save the rest of the $$ for a 03 R6 so i can say good buy 2 JRSC N TURBO..... my new croch rocket will rock them....

·
Offtrack excursion expert
19,043 Posts
XilverKnight said:
im headin towards 70k miles, i guess gettin FI wouldn't be the smartest of ideas huh? i may say screw it, and do it anyways, i dont know, what u guys think?

`knight
I don't see why not. I would get a compression check and if you haven't done your belts and water pump, get that done first.

I can't and won't go FI until at least next year, and I already have 37k on mine... so I'll probably have at least 50k by the time I spring for FI. But I do definitely plan to go 9 PSI, so I may do some internal work before I even put on the JRSC.

By the way, I ran into a friend I haven't seen in awhile last night. He has an Integra (I know, I know). We went at it from a light... and he burned me. Turns out he had a JRSC on that thing... sounded so badass. I can't wait.

·
EEEWOK!!!!!
8,511 Posts
silverbullit2K1 said:

Damn. At the rate your going, my car will be boosted before yours. :p :malken:
Yeah, you are probably right :( :malken: to you!

XilverKnight- My lude had 77,000 when I first put the turbo on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.