Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i borrowed my friends stock rims for my car last week n he had different size tires on all 4 i think....

when i took them off i noticed that my passener side front was rubbing the front inner fender area.....
i dont think i ever rubbed with my stock tires
i am lowered to about 2 finger gap all around on stockies which isnt that low at all....

think it might be the alignment or something or its just cuz its too low?
kinda weird.....it might just be his tires so imma go home n put some tape on the fender n see if it rubs
i just got some 17 inch rims and dont want to ruin the tires so i need to check it out

anyone else have this problem?

·
x-ray vision
704 Posts
how are your teins? any chance the right front could be blown?

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Random question, but how do you like your Tein's for street use? How do they perform on Cali's horrible streets?

J

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
yeah, I'm torn sometimes. I mean, I LOVE to have a car that handles like a track car, but my front end just feels like it's shot. I need to replace some parts, and I've already started that process... But, after 3 years on the Koni/Neuspeed sport setup, I'm thinking the setup is shot and needs refreshing, so I may spring for some Tein SS's or HA's, but am still looking into things.

J

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
BoYgUaN said:
if i could i would get the ss
they r still good shox but just slightly less harsh springs
Thanks for the recommendation--should I replace my whole setup, I'll go w/ the SS. Aren't the SS's a bit cheaper, as well?

J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts