Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imnot sure if this is the right location for this topic but I am kinda angry. So I'm looking for some exhuast and suspension items for my lude and I bumped into what looks like a really good site DoctorImport.com. The site seems ledget it gets update and thy sound like they have good customer service. All of their orders and questions are through email only no phone number or anything I have emailer them 3 time even on different email account and haven't heard anything. I am wondering if anyone else has had any issues with this company. Any help would be great.

·
Unregistered
4,054 Posts
If their customer service sucks so hard... don't bother. What if you have a problem with your order and they don't get back to you?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thanks for the info. Yeah I'm going to just say screw them. I just don't understand why they don't like to do buisness. Oh well their loss

·
Registered
81 Posts
I emailed them before, never got an answer so I never bought anything from them. Most of my stuff is coming from this site's classifieds section.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I don't know why it bothers me so much... well like I said I sent them one last email and wouldn't you know it, I didn't hear anything so it's all good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts