Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on H&R Sports & Tokico HPs? The install shop said that I should align it after 2-3 days when the springs settle. Anyone else do that? I should also not need a camber kit, right? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
you should ALWAYS get an alignment...keep in mind tho that I didn't get an alignment after droppin my prelude on tein ss coilovers cuz I wasn't sure if I was done adjusting them....then winter came an I never got it aligned. I put my gram lights on almost two weeks ago....you can tell that I had too much negative camber in the front cuz my front tires were wearing too much on the inside...you could actually see a little of the steel stickin through :nono:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Or, you have my problem and have a wicked toe in that's not real noticable by looking at it like a camber problem, and you wipe a set of yoko's out in 7k miles. Get an alignment after a week or so and check out your specs to see if you need a camber kit.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I say just stop using tires in general... just roll on your rims!

it looks like your rolling on 20's and you'll get cool ace sparks as a show feature :D

Get the alignment.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
H&R sports dont drop you that low..

I got my installed a year ago without an alignment, and my tires arent wearing unevely, and I have had no problems.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
guess youre one of the lucky ones :sad:

·
Offical Girl Hater.
5,892 Posts
when i dropped my 4g i went 2 years w/o an allignment w/o probs...

so far almost 2 years on my 5g w/o an alignment, and i don't notice any horrid wear problems other than negative camber. :rolleyes:

·
wasting my youth
1,349 Posts
Any time you disaseemble and reasemble your suspenion, everything is going to be slightly different. Even if you don't chane the ride height.

Take it from someone who dropped $400 worth of S03s due to TOE not camber. Get an alignment, and don't run toe out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts