Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you know, to make it thicker? pork chop, i remember you said your "friend with the red SH" did it, what did he use?

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malken00:
I like to rub my nipples while watching the shopping channel </font>

·
Registered
188 Posts
my grandpa used to wrap the steering wheel on his old toyota pickup. i think its just to shield it from the damaging rays of the sun.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
go get a CF steering wheel cover with a rubber trim. my friends lude has one and its pretty nice if u r in to CF. the rubber gives u a better grip obvioulsy

------------------

Crystal Blue 99' SS Lude (born on 7/1/99)~when i got it
PERFORMANCE MODS:
-AEM CAI (silver)-DC Sports CC 4-2-1 Headers
-Tanabe Racing Medalion -UR pulleys SS (3 piece)
-Apexi V-AFC -Autometer A/F gauge -Autometer EGT gauge -zex kit w/ plugs running 55 shots -NOS purge kit *no more performance mods will be added*
NON-PERFORMANCE:
-Panasonic CQ-DF800U
screen name: CBFORMULA

·
Registered
662 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by o0OO0o:
you know, to make it thicker? pork chop, i remember you said your "friend with the red SH" did it, what did he use?

</font>
I did.
I covered it up with the cotton tape (the
stuff that you used to wrap your hands
before you put on boxing gloves) so that
it'd not slip. It's thin enough so
that it doesn't feel porkish.. but it
looks fugly though

KC

·
Registered
662 Posts
shit... i mean wrapping it with like another layer of leather...
</font>
Hey.. how about, to reduce slipping,
wrapping it with Trojens? The original
unlubricated type?

KC

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
yeah i thought about that too, but it doesn't cover the "spokes"

i guess i'll just leave my lude alone for now as you suggested
[/B]</font>
Nah, I know you can't resist doing something new to it every week. So, next time, I'm expecting to see either:

1) Recaro SRD's
2) Mugen-something
3) SSR Competitions

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the SRD is actually on its way...

but after that, it'll be at least a few months before anything major (>$50) gets put in

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
the SRD is actually on its way...

but after that, it'll be at least a few months before anything major (>$50) gets put in
</font>
SRD? Is that singular or plural? I hope you got 2, because I refuse to ride with you anymore if you only got one for yourself!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts

</font>
doesn't honda still have the leather cover for our car? at least they used to. that nam son of a cum wipe guy had one a long time ago, and i did that same thing for a while back in the day to my '89 4WS Si.

------------------
Resist, and you'll be overcome

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HRC:
doesn't honda still have the leather cover for our car? at least they used to. that nam son of a cum wipe guy had one a long time ago, and i did that same thing for a while back in the day to my '89 4WS Si.</font>
yeah.... but the thing is that they don't cover the wheel spokes... well i guess i can't expect that from any wheel cover

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
o0OO0o's got a good point.</font>

·
SuperMod
7,963 Posts
Originally posted by HRC:
doesn't honda still have the leather cover for our car? at least they used to. that nam son of a cum wipe guy had one a long time ago, and i did that same thing for a while back in the day to my '89 4WS Si.</font>
yeah.... but the thing is that they don't cover the wheel spokes... well i guess i can't expect that from any wheel cover

I don't see why you want to cover the wheel spokes? You want to cover the wheel, because that's what you touch/feel. Who cares about the spokes? Or are you afraid it'll look ugly? If that's it, then I can understand.

But then, did you notice I had my wheel wrapped?
I don't even notice how it looks any more. All you have to do is make sure you lace them good, and you never have to worry about it again. (well, until the leather starts cracking and stuff
)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts