Honda Prelude Online banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wonder if anyone could help. Surfing around this site I once came across a entire shop manual for the 5th generation lude. I smartly downloaded and saved it on my laptop's hard drive which has since been replaced. I was looking to download and save the file again to my new laptop's hard drive, but I've experienced some difficulty locating the page/link which contained the information. Any assistance you may give/offer to help me find it again would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
Wonder if anyone could help. Surfing around this site I once came across a entire shop manual for the 5th generation lude. I smartly downloaded and saved it on my laptop's hard drive which has since been replaced. I was looking to download and save the file again to my new laptop's hard drive, but I've experienced some difficulty locating the page/link which contained the information. Any assistance you may give/offer to help me find it again would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Don't know if you ever found your answer, it's a bit late but I was using this thread to find something in the helms...
Here's the link to free d/l of the manual:
Free downloadable Honda and Acura Factory Service HELMS Manuals

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, im trying to disable my daytime running lights on my 99 prelude, i live in canada and dont think that the american preludes have DRL's. Can anyone tell my what section of Helms to look at as i dont have my prelude manual

·
Chevy 350 swapped Prelude
3,144 Posts
You mean a Helms manual?

Well, you can buy them online on their website, but they are not the original prints, and do not come with all of the information that the original Helms came with however long ago.

You can find original Helms used, but that's pretty hard.

Just download on off of spoonhonda.com

·
Premium Member
4,306 Posts
I was looking for the wiring ID's for the ECU, having a hell of a time finding them, even with the indexes at the beginning of a section. Finally realized, the main manual is for a 95 with an update manual for the 96. Well duh, all the OBII stuff was in the 96 update manual, since that is when it started. Thought this little story might help save someone alot of wasted time down the road.
This doesn't apply to us since we all own 1997-2001 (5th Generation) Preludes.

·
Premium Member
4,306 Posts
I've decided to upload my copy of the Helms Manual to Google Docs because spoonertuner and hondahookup don't have it. This version has bookmarks for each chapter. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cash for cars is our business

With over 25 years’ combined experience and “Five-Star” Rating, we make selling your Junk Car for Cash in Orlando, Maitland, Winter Park, Lake Marry, Edgewood, Kissimmee, Poinciana, Winter haven, Haine City, Lake Wales, Frostproof, Bartow, Davenport, St Cloud, Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Hollywood, Davie, Miramar, Pembroock Pines, Homestead, Miami Gardens, Miami Springs, Miami Lake, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, Adventura, Hialeah, Sweetwater, Redlands, and the lower Keys Hassle Free!

41 - 60 of 62 Posts