Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DC sports one or two piece header? Which adds more power, how hard is it too install the one piece?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
they dont have 1 piece for preludes do they? caus arent all DC 1 piece made in 4-1 and not 4-2-1?

·
Registered
800 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ng Luder:
they dont have 1 piece for preludes do they? caus arent all DC 1 piece made in 4-1 and not 4-2-1?</font>
Some of the newer 4-2-1 models are 1 pc designs. Not for the prelude though.

Gabe

------------------
97 Prelude
see it here:Hondaprelude.com

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gabe:
Some of the newer 4-2-1 models are 1 pc designs. Not for the prelude though.

Gabe
</font>
Correct. There isn't enough room to snake the header in from below. You could remove the forward cross member to make more room (only for the install, of course!), but I suspect most companies think that most consumers wouldn't want to go through the trouble. My custom HiTech header will be either one piece, or it will have slip joints. No flanges, except on the two ends. If I have to drop the forward cross member, it's no big deal to me.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
906 Posts
DC SS Headers for sale- $275(sorry Billy- have to sneak it in wherever is relavant!)

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spocko:
DC SS Headers for sale- $275(sorry Billy- have to sneak it in wherever is relavant!)</font>
hahahahaha

I would too if I were you! I told a few people about it, but damn everyone is so cheap.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

1 - 8 of 8 Posts