Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend who is selling his DC Sports Headers off his 99 Prelude Sh. Will they fit onto my 99 Prelude Base?
Thanks

·
Registered
997 Posts
No.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
Registered
906 Posts
Desi- I have a DC Sports SS header from my '00 base Lude that will fit yours- it is Stainless Steel, with less than 4,000 miles on it. Selling it for $275 plus shipping firm. Have no need for it now that I am putting a turbo kit on in May. Let me know if you want it. Also have an AEM CAI too with under 4,000 on it- mint condition too. $140.

[email protected]

Already sold the JDM's and the AF meter, but I also have some Unorthodox Racing 3 pc. pulley's for sale too- with the correct belts for $275- less than 3,000 miles on them in perfect condition.

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spocko:
Desi- I have a DC Sports SS header from my '00 base Lude that will fit yours- it is Stainless Steel, with less than 4,000 miles on it. Selling it for $275 plus shipping firm. Have no need for it now that I am putting a turbo kit on in May. Let me know if you want it. Also have an AEM CAI too with under 4,000 on it- mint condition too. $140.

[email protected]

Already sold the JDM's and the AF meter, but I also have some Unorthodox Racing 3 pc. pulley's for sale too- with the correct belts for $275- less than 3,000 miles on them in perfect condition.
</font>
Damn Spoko, can't you sell anything!?!

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hell yeah Billy, sold the JDM's AND A/F gauge on the same day...now trying to rid myself of the rest of the parts I wish I hadn't bought NOW, considering what a waste of $ it is and how little use I got out of them. Damn that Turbo bug anyway!

Stuff I have sold through HA.net so far to date...

Ingall's rear camber kit
H&R Sport springs
Koni Sport shocks
Autometer big tach
Type-S cams
JDM fogs
Autometer AF gauge
AEM pulleys

Still trying to sell..

AEM CAI- $140
DC SS Headers- $275
UR SS Pulley- $250
Momo shift knob and boot(both new)
Stock rims and tires(only 392 miles on them!)- yeah, like these will EVER sell...like trying to sell my factory airbox!hehe)

Not to bad of a business record...never had one complaint either(well, except from Scriber LOL!- even though he never did ACTUALLY buy something from me).- J/P Scriber- don't go flaming on me PLEASSSEEE!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spocko:
Hell yeah Billy, sold the JDM's AND A/F gauge on the same day...now trying to rid myself of the rest of the parts I wish I hadn't bought NOW, considering what a waste of $ it is and how little use I got out of them. Damn that Turbo bug anyway!

Stuff I have sold through HA.net so far to date...

Ingall's rear camber kit
H&R Sport springs
Koni Sport shocks
Autometer big tach
Type-S cams
JDM fogs
Autometer AF gauge
AEM pulleys

Still trying to sell..

AEM CAI- $140
DC SS Headers- $275
UR SS Pulley- $250
Momo shift knob and boot(both new)
Stock rims and tires(only 392 miles on them!)- yeah, like these will EVER sell...like trying to sell my factory airbox!hehe)

Not to bad of a business record...never had one complaint either(well, except from Scriber LOL!- even though he never did ACTUALLY buy something from me).- J/P Scriber- don't go flaming on me PLEASSSEEE!

</font>

you could probably sell your stock rims/tires to some ITR guys...i have seen a few with base rims on their cars. It actually looks pretty good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts