Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I hate stupid drivers
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dallas and the state of Texas will launch a30-day speeding ticket frenzy. The state estimates that 9 million dollars will be generated in speeding tickets. 1 million will go to pay state troopers and Dallas Police officers overtime. There will be 50 police officers and state troopers in the Metroplex on duty at all times patrolling the 10 main intersections and highways.

They are the following:
I-35E north and south
I-20 east and west
75 north and south
635 entire loop
114 east and west
183 east and west
175 north and south
North Dallas Tollway north and south
George Bush Turnpike east and west
360 north and south

Now, 5 mph above the limit can justify a ticket and every officer is supposed to pull a car over and write a ticket every 10 minutes. They have issued 30 brand new unmarked Crown Victoria cruisers and they are bringing all their part timers on full time. If you work in Dallas or the surrounding areas you must take one of these interstates, routes, or parkways. It's up to you how fast you are going when they do what they have to do. WBAP-820 AM confirmed all of this yesterday morning.

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
didn't yall see this in off-topic? this is a basic fluke (although i just recently saw more cops but that was in the past 3 days)

this email was old and started in jersey in may........now modified to fit dallas and is this month

·
Registered
257 Posts
MAAN BOAAY!! I live in grand prairie and I was picking up my nephew from Mountain View College today.. well anyways.. we were on our way back to grand prairie and like 2 cops were riding right beside me on their motorcycles.. I was like the heck.. u rarely see these motorcycle cops on the highway.. well anyways after awhile I saw a cop on top of a bridge right before I was exiting clockin people and I couldve sworn there were like 5-6 people that got pulled over by those motorcycle Polices... isht man.. i guess those cops right beside me on the highway were providing back up for all those cops that already pulled people over so they can pull MORE people over.. holy crap.. that was scary :eek:

DO NOT SPEED!! :nono:

·
Colombiano
170 Posts
:chase: Be careful guys.... Police look and stop 100% of the times sporty cars.......

Well, time to slow down for a while. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
257 Posts
yea.. i heard that everything was a hoax... but then again I really did see those cops pull over about 6 cars... my friend told me that they're just taking advantage of the hoax.. maybe that's it?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Tha'ts what I'm thining. For like 2 days, I saw a lot of cops pull a lot of people over. Then it stopped.

I'm thinking it's more cause it's the end of the month, and there are ALWAYS lots of cops at the end of the month.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts