Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we are in need of a thread filled with custom painted preludes. We see people all the time asking for pictures of preludes in certain colors, or what color we think they should paint the lude.

Hopefully we can get a butt load of pictures in here, and then the mods can save the pictures, upload them to the server, and FAQ this thread.

Ill start the pics (I know some of them arent custom, but they arent available in the USA so ill post em up)

btw, lets try to have minimal chat in this thread, just pics!

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
moving to members rides.

·
Tyler
501 Posts
^^^^probably one of the most disgusting cars I have ever seen.

I had a real nice pic of a Candy Apple Red Prelude with Volks Mugen body kit the whole nine yards but I can't find it. I'll try and find it and add it in here.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yeah i was thinking the same thing about that painted yellow Turd.

I would like to disagree with you about the modded head lights, I think it looks really cheap not to mention it looks like someone just unleashed their 3 year old on the designs of the zig-zags and what not. I think one face comes to mind when i see that picture.... :barf:

·
Registered
35 Posts
rayweipu said:
i'm sorry what car is that??? ^^

lude with what front conversion?? skyline??
lude with conversion...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Brodie said:
Carbon Black
damn it... someone beats me to it!!! My car has been in the paint shop for almost 3 weeks now, waiting to be painted the M3 carbon black metallic... =(

Oh well... I am in CA, and you are in MD... =)

·
Registered
263 Posts

sonic blue

1 - 20 of 75 Posts