Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
It looks like the whole side from that crease 4 inches below the side windows down is stuck on the original bodywork, it's not even the same color. It doesn't look smooth enough to impress me.

·
Registered
983 Posts
KMS, the body shop i take my car to does those fenders, i'm not sure who else does it but they do a nice job. They're just fiberglass that they mold onto your stock side panels, not sure how much they charge for it though.

------------------

99' Pearl White Prelude
CF Hood
Mugen replica body kit (Front bumper getting repaired)
SFII front bumper
Neuspeed sport springs
Injen Intake, Racing medallion Exhaust
Apex'i V-AFC
Sony CDX-M650 head unit
18"X7.5" Gunmetal TE37's
SFII front, mugen rep. sideskirts, and RM exhaust for sale: http://honda-acura.net/forum/Forum22/HTML/008236.html

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does it give you more wheel clearance? or are they just for looks? If you can fit a wider wheel in there...I think thats pretty cool

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by streetweapon:
does it give you more wheel clearance? or are they just for looks? If you can fit a wider wheel in there...I think thats pretty cool</font>
It would only give you more wheel clearance if the lip on the stock fenders were cut off a couple inches, or maybe they could be rolled out that much. Otherwise a tire that was as wide as the custom fender would bump the stock lip in corners and bumps.

·
SuperMod
7,963 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by streetweapon:
I saw this car earlier today and was wondering if anyone out there know's who / what / how these are made?

</font>
That's the happiest Prelude I've ever seen!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts