Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was wondering if custom-efx is a valid company? The prices are way cheap..... and i was thinking about buying a body kit there.... BUt i dont want to be ripped off!! has anyone acutally bought a kit from there, and if so, please tell me if everything went ok... Thanks~~

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Well, some people have not had good experiences w/ them, but other than that, I have had no dealings w/ him. If you want the same kit, I can match the price, just email me, I sell kits on groupbuycenter too and have had no complaints.
SAM [email protected]

------------------
OG H-A Member
Do you know where your jammies are?

Member of the Jammie/DelTapywa Crew!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
lol.. your first post on this forum.. and you ask a question WAY OFF TOPIC.. good job!

this would be better fit in the FOR SALE forum. but to answer your question... A LOT of people have had bad experiences with that guy.. so NO DO NOT order from him.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I wouldn't really consider his question off topic.

------------------
-Hua
95 Nissan Pathfinder SE-V6 with I.C.E.
98 Yamaha YZF600 with a D&D Slip-on pipe
AIM: DieselHua
http://www.streetimage.net

<A HREF="http://www.ha-deluxe.net/chat.htm" TARGET=_blank>
</A>

·
Registered
826 Posts
man, this is slowly turning into a smear campaign... but on groupbuycenter.com Custom-EFX has 12 positive, 11 negative, and 1 neutral customer review within the past 3 months...

PERSONALLY, i would not do a business transcation with any company that has a 50% success rate...

------------------
Regards,
Kion (2001 CivicEXCoupe)
AIM - Kion821

(my car on the left, my girl Aishwarya Rai on the right)

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude2k:
IBL

</font>
What the hell is the facination with you guys about that? It's like a fetish or something.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by badmuthrfkr:
I wouldn't really consider his question off topic.</font>
i somewhat agree with badmofo, so i'll let it stay for now... if it gets out of hand, you bet it'll be locked.

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuDeGirL1004:
EVIL EVIL EVIL I say.</font>

·
Banned
2,048 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 71dsp:
What the hell is the facination with you guys about that? It's like a fetish or something.

</font>
I tried to figure it out too, and said it was lame and all b/c it pushes pointless threads to the top.

But then, I tried it. OMG man... it just... does something to you. It's like slapping a chick on the ass when having sex, and she screams for more o_O

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by atlxchink:
When I try to picture o0OO0o as a moderator, the image of Beavis hacking away at the keyboard comes to mind </font>

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys.... and i am sorry if you feel if my question was off topic... Wonder wut is ON topic than?? Anyways, thanks for your help~!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts