Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can u all help me. Ok i actually bypassed that clutch interlock. Anywayz, when i got the car, the cruise control it wasn't working (i got it for 3000 bucks). When i set cruise control, the light in the dash goes on and all that like it should. Except, the car just doesn't maintain it's speed, as if it's not on. Everything else shows fine? What is wrong? How do i fix this? I mean under the steering wheel where all the electronics are there are like a million wires.... which one leads to cruise control? Help me, thanx.

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
What year/gen???

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)
"and on the seventh day, God created VTEC"

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's a gen 4, 1992. it is not time to get rid of it, it's running fine. just the cruise control, i just need to know which wires to reconnect.

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
Here's a wiring diagram for the 4gen.
Hope this helps

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)

[This message has been edited by U.K VTEC (edited May 05, 2001).]

·
Registered
79 Posts
hmmm. . . maybe it's something simpler than that. Did you make sure you are using the buttons on the steering wheel? the light may be on, but you need the set teh acc. and stuff on those buttons. also, did you check for the top-lookin thing inside yer bay? maybe the prev. owner took it off. i dunno, just some sugg. don't flame if this is irrelevent because im a doofus.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Enlarge it in Photoshop, Paintshop, or zoom in using an image viewer. You can see it then.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LOwrestling:
do u have a larger version of that pic? i can't see the letters on it.</font>

·
I don't believe in Titles
3,081 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude182:
Enlarge it in Photoshop, Paintshop, or zoom in using an image viewer. You can see it then.
</font>
Really? Seems to me that you can't make a digital image larger without pixelating. Give it a shot - lets see you post a viewable image there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
enlarging the picture does not change it's resolution, u still get blurry and unreadable letters? also, what top thingy in the bay were u talking about? any suggestions guys?

thanx

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LOwrestling:
do u have a larger version of that pic? i can't see the letters on it.[/.]</font>

You have mail.

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hmm, vacuum lines, that mite be causing a slightly high idle too rite? vacuum lines affect the cruise control? could someone please gimme some more details, i think this is headed somewhere. thanx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts