Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

my dream is to own a 5th gen prelude but ive found a repairable "write off " at a car auction i believe it will go for around 1.5grand

i need a bit of advice in what would be needed to fix it

my main concern is the right tail light is siting further back meaning its been pushed back with the body panel , body panel a bit of bog and hammer work but how would the head light sit ?

heres some pics

il be totaly honest with you guys , ive got 2 plans fix it on cheap and sell it after driving it for a few months / weeks and hope for no profit / no lose till i get enough for 5th gen

or spray the whole car pearl white and paint the mags matt black due to im to tight then get some nice 18s in black hehe

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Man I dunno if I could buy a crunched car like that and hope it drives solid.

But the only request I noticed in your post was 'i need a bit of advice in what would be needed to fix it' and probably a lot. Take it to a body shop. I think its a bit more than just a bit of bog and hammer work. But I am jealous!

·
Registered
9 Posts
looking at the pics your going to nee some time on a frame machine....new bumper reinforcement. depending on how the quarter pulls out your going to need to do a lot of hammering....not going to be that cheap

·
Registered
76 Posts
any idea what it did end up going for?
Car looked in great shape before the rear-ender. I think I hear the former owner still crying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts