Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Modding never ends!
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Python 872 - $140

2 New Power Supply. One is Thermaltake TR2 430w ($20) and the other is ENERMAX Liberty ELT620AWT 620W ATX12V SLI ($50)

Used EVGA GTX 260 - $50. It was overclocked by 10% for one day to test the overclocking software before I put in my GTX 560 Ti. The length is 10.5" so make sure your case has enough space. It also requires two 6pin power connections (I would recommend at least a 500W power supply).

Used Apple Cinema display 23" (M8536). You can't connect this to a PC unless you have a ADC to DVI converter. Pics will be up tonight - $120

Spyder Shutter new with case. New Dye barrel included as well as the original. I believe I put a gel grip on it - $60 (sold)

Used Onkyo speaker system. It was used to watch about 10 movies then put away in the closet as it was replaced by a Bose system - $150 (sold)

I would like to sell the bigger stuff locally only as I don't have big boxes. I won't be reachable from the 18th through the 28th. After a few days I will post the stuff on Craigslist as well. If you need closer shots of something, let me know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts