Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much should I expect to fork out for someone to install a clutch? I need to get one pretty soon (JRSC coming this summer). And anyone in the So. Florida area have any suggestions?

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
its hard to say...we can give you a ballpark figure but best bet would to be call up your local shops or honda dealer and see how much they would charge...

oh and if youre an SH expect it to be more

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't let the Honda dealers down here touch my lude. And yeah I'm SH. Wonderful. I might get it done in Atlanta. get my old mechanic to do it. A ballpark is OK. I can get the clutch for 220

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just for comparason. I have an SH too and a honda dealer quoted me $1400 for clutch replacement. And then a mechanic in down town San Francisco quoted me $350 for labor if i bring in the clutch. Go figure.

·
Registered
414 Posts
just had mine instaled, I got lucky my dad owns a trans shop. Honda wanted $900+ to install the oem clutch, just clutch + whatever else needed to be replaced. If you lived in the md area I could hook up up with a good deal, I can get you a clutch and flywheel installed for $500 you suply the parts. Anyone thats interested send a email to [email protected] for info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts