Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when i was driving to work i noticed taht when I ket my cluch out it would either stick or snag on something right before it was fully out. Does anyone know what this could be?

·
Banned
726 Posts
hmmmm, try just bleeding ur clutch and changing the fluid, hopefully thats all it is, if not u may have to get a new clutch or pressure plate.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone known where i can get a walk through on that? and other things like oil changes and othe basic maitanence.

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Snag like you feel the pedal "catch" on something? That is usually master/slave piston/cylinder wear OR it could be something on the throwout bearing, but that's unlikely. Either way, you should probably wait until it gets worse before making a repair.

If the clutch feels like it slips or engages harshly, that's usually a clutch problem (pressure plate or disc).

Do a search on the bleed, or contact me or 71DSP if you want to drive to Mansfield to have it done right. :)

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It felt like the cluch pedal just got stuck then when i took more pressure off it poped back out. But today when I was coming home from work i had no problems what so ever

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have the same problem whit my 95 SR-V, its in a repair garage as i speak. since i just saw the problem last week ill try to do some bleeding and more testing before paying for a new clutch,

·
Pimp Member
3,949 Posts
it's great you brought back a 6 year old thread with a pointless post

1 - 7 of 7 Posts