Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and Shawn (preludedude01, guy who made the video) are going to meet up tomorrow for lunch at Cici's (I say the one in Arlington on Greek Oaks off 360). Anyone want to join us? Don't know a time, maybe around 1?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I'm working on Andrews car all day tomorrow or I would. Sorry guys.

·
Shawn
722 Posts
metsubo - haha, damn you always wake up late.
everyone - good meet. even though it was only me,Michael, and a hot cicis cashier.
Michael - I regret not going back and talking to her. should have flirted with her more. o well...lets go back there some other day. :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PreludeDude01 said:
metsubo - haha, damn you always wake up late.
everyone - good meet. even though it was only me,Michael, and a hot cicis cashier.
Michael - I regret not going back and talking to her. should have flirted with her more. o well...lets go back there some other day. :D
yea she was hot. she was pretending to be into ur credit card but really she was checking me out.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am a lazy bastard. I know this. I admit this. I have no job right now so I can be as lazy as I want, and you better believe I will take advantage of my lazyness because I need to get a new job soon, and when that happens I'll have schedules and obligations and blah.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts