Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to make a long story short, a shop had to pound sockets onto my stripped lugs to get them off and in doing so, they chipped the gunmetal finish off the rims. if i get the powdercoated, it should take care of it right? can they match the color exactly? is there some sort of "code" for the volk gunmetal color?

·
x-ray vision
704 Posts
Pok-gai said:
to make a long story short, a shop had to pound sockets onto my stripped lugs to get them off and in doing so, they chipped the gunmetal finish off the rims. if i get the powdercoated, it should take care of it right? can they match the color exactly? is there some sort of "code" for the volk gunmetal color?
hey pok-gai,

sorry to hear of all your troubles with the kyokugens. the shop you went to wouldn't have by chance used an impact gun with the key, right? cause i think it's only meant to be used with a torque wrench to like ~70-80lbs/ft

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Chipped Volks =(

chrisho said:

hey pok-gai,

sorry to hear of all your troubles with the kyokugens. the shop you went to wouldn't have by chance used an impact gun with the key, right? cause i think it's only meant to be used with a torque wrench to like ~70-80lbs/ft
actually...they did. my problems started right after they put the lugs back on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts