Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As discussed a while back, Jacques is supposed to be coming up to the Milwaukee area and a bunch of you had shown interest in having a meet. I'm thinking somewhere between Chicago and Milwaukee to make it conveinient for everybody (in that area anyway).

Would Kenosha be central enough? Does anyone know of any state parks that are in that area that would suffice such a meet? Are people still interested?

------------------

·
Registered
568 Posts
Count us in! I don't know of any parks, but I'm sure there is a park and ride right off HWY94. We could all meet there and then get dinner, drive around, whatever.

------------------
-Adam
'91 Honda Civic & '00 5spd base Prelude

·
Registered
602 Posts
Jacques just wrote me an email. It doesn't sound like he can make it up here after all. I believe Spocko said he had to work all weekend and Ywwong doesn't know either if he'll be in town or on a business trip. But I'm game.

------------------
-Rebecca
'00 5spd base Prelude
What tha dealio?!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If nobody can make it, we may want to wait. What about this option? GingerMan is having a "test & tune" day on the 21 and 22 of April. I plan on going for both days and it is about 2.5 hours from Chicago, so everybody in the Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Michigan areas can meet. Sorry to be so repetitive natzdiesel. Here is an overhead shot of the track:

We could always do both.

·
Premium Member
5,982 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ludecrs:
Jacques just wrote me an email. It doesn't sound like he can make it up here after all. I believe Spocko said he had to work all weekend and Ywwong doesn't know either if he'll be in town or on a business trip. But I'm game.

</font>

yup.. business trip sucks.. 4/14 - 4/25

·
Premium Member
5,982 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ludecrs:

</font>
Ludecrs, or Mr Ludecrs, will you guys go to Hwy 100 this weekend? My co-worker asked me to go there this weekend.

·
sportin' the 4x4....
6,527 Posts
there are a some parks in the area...

but i looked at phone book just to check... there is a park in bristol right off of highway C in kenosha (Bristol Woods Park), and one off Highway 165 (Praire Springs Park)... i never been to either so maybe i'll stop by and check it out and make sure it's not some golf course... if not i know there is a park right by the racine/kenosha border that we could go to (Petrified Spring)

let me know... i can make it the 14th if it's a little later in the afternoon... but it looks like we are going to do it some other weekend (do to less people saying they can't go than can)... how many people were at the last one????

------------------
97 Prelude base

Performance:
AEM Cold Air Intake, Eibach Pro-kit (not installed), Koni Yellows (not installed)

Exterior:
Clear Corners, PIAA 001 Solitares

Interior:
Clarion DRX9575 w/ DSP/EQ, Pheonix Gold ZX475, Two JL10W3's (ported in trunk), Diamond Hex 6.5 mid's & tweeters, Clarion Pro-Audio 6x9's (rear fill), Two 1 far. caps, 0/1 gauge wire

[This message has been edited by Mugenlude (edited April 06, 2001).]

·
>> Tragedy For You <<
725 Posts
A bunch of Chicago/Milwaukee folks from NewCelica.org are planning a meet on April 21 at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI.. they have an open racing thing from 10am to 5pm for $20 .. just show up and race..

If you guys want a chance to go up against some new Celi's this might be a good chance..
There should be about 8-15 people from NewCelica.org going.

------------------
.:Modern Angel:.

2001 Toyota Celica GT

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
As Ludecrs said, I can't make it up there
. I'm putting my Konis and GCs this Sunday, and I won't be able to get it aligned in time for an 8 hour (give or take) trip from St. Louis. Summer is a better shot for me to come up, the earliest most likely is the weekend of Hot Import Nights in Chicago, which is a 5 hour trip for me. I may even bring along a few Prelude buddies with me

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacques:
As Ludecrs said, I can't make it up there
. I'm putting my Konis and GCs this Sunday, and I won't be able to get it aligned in time for an 8 hour (give or take) trip from St. Louis.
</font>
hey jacques, dropping the car without getting an alignment right away won't kill your tires! i drove for at least a week before i had one, whereas joon never got an alignment. i think you should actually wait for a little while for your springs to settle before you do that... besides, you don't always get to meet with the other cool luders there!

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
I'm one step ahead of you and one step behind o0oo0o</font>

·
Registered
602 Posts
Does anyone know when Chicago's HIN weekend is anyways? I'd definitely be around for that.

------------------
-Rebecca
'00 5spd base Prelude
What tha dealio?!

·
Registered
568 Posts
ywwong,
Well, the Lude is in the paint shop (removing some minor scratches from a hit and run
But we are getting the front lip spoiler put on!). I get out of work at 9:30. Post back up here if you are going out there. We only have the Civic, but maybe we'll still come out there. We usually meet at Oscars or Omega. What do you say to Omega at 10:00? Just look for a nasty, dirty, green 91 Civic hatch back.
Adam

------------------
-Adam
'91 Honda Civic & '00 5spd base Prelude

1 - 15 of 15 Posts