Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know of some good bodyshops in or near the chicago area?? looking to do some custom bodywork??

·
Registered
76 Posts
I posted a similar question to HP.com and got this refferal back. I don't know anything about them beyond this refferal, but it's something you might want to look into. read on...... HTH.....

JDS Autobody in Villa Park for ALL body work

Bob Sanford is the owner and will write up all quotes. He's a great guy when he doesn't have alot on his mind or a lot on his plate. Takes alot of pride in his work.

If and when you get work to be done there, Bruce (the shop foreman) will oversee the work getting done to your car.

However, if you are getting alot of custom stuff done for more than just street show (like if you want to set your car up for the show circuit), Bob will take on the project of your car. If Bob does the actual paint on your car, then you know he likes you and he sees great potential for your car.....Bob painted mine

If and when you go see them let them know Urmil sent you in. There have been other on this board that have gone in through my referral and get good rates on getting bodykits and wings painted and installed.

Their number at JDS Autobody is 630-832-7920; webaddy is http://www.jdsauto.com

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey, evildongle.. i've seen your car at jds. i own a red prelude thats having work done. its been there for a looong time. your car's nice i like the paint job. yah jds does great work at great prices but you gotta be patient cause it takes a while.

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bimmer4Life:
hey, evildongle.. i've seen your car at jds. i own a red prelude thats having work done. its been there for a looong time. your car's nice i like the paint job. yah jds does great work at great prices but you gotta be patient cause it takes a while.</font>
damn lier, u dont have a redlude....
thats ur brothers...
95 prelude si ..
i recomend that place also....
JDS Autobody in Villa Park!

------------------
IM the MOD @ PHAThonda.com... so come and vist...
OH yah, i manage
the CIVIC SI/SIR
Forum.. peace

G

·
oh also ur bro hasn't even decided on what color to paint his car...
i say he should paint it either negaro blue (s4 color )...
or the crystal blue (clkbenz)...
he started a post about if anyone would photoshop his car and how it would look but no one replied to it... and then that stupid moderator closed it.... ( oooo0000oo )....

------------------
IM the MOD @ PHAThonda.com... so come and vist...
OH yah, i manage
the CIVIC SI/SIR
Forum.. peace

1 - 6 of 6 Posts