Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
i can tell this guy posted this just to have the people here to go check it out and hopefully vote in for him

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know. My honda gets a lot of ones....I'm just trying to get better votes than those f%%king celicas.....hehehe

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
DAMN! Malken, your #3 in the top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
951 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by deceptakon:
DAMN! Malken, your #3 in the top 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</font>
He's gone down then... he was #1 earlier... with only 4 votes though.

Hey, aren't you supposed to be learning something instead of wasting your time on here?

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm sorry, it's lame because new cars that have basically no mods get like 4-6s, but cars that may be older but have like upgraded turbos and what not get like 3-4s, just because they are not new, to me they are much better cars because people actually did stuff other then roll them off the lot and remove the emblems and put on TRD badges...

M

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Smilez:
I'm sorry, it's lame because new cars that have basically no mods get like 4-6s, but cars that may be older but have like upgraded turbos and what not get like 3-4s, just because they are not new, to me they are much better cars because people actually did stuff other then roll them off the lot and remove the emblems and put on TRD badges...</font>

I didn't do that... heh

·
Registered
554 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malken00:

I didn't do that... heh
</font>
Yeah, Right, I saw those pics with the TRD batch on the hood.... :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts