Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i had plans to modify the sh!t out of my car with some cams and a p&p job and what not, but i did a lot of thinking and decided that it's not worth it to shorten the lifespan of my car. It's already quick enough for me and i don't need anymore speeding tickets for those of you that know. So here it is. I've always wanted one since i was a kid but my parents would never buy me one for the life of them, so ma and pa, VOILA!! Can't wait to ride this thing in the miles of trails by my house, enjoy.....

------------------
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

1995 Prelude VTEC w/ mods of course.
Why waste $ on a stereo? I juz' wan' speeeeeed n' looks:)

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
SWEET! I'm thinking of getting one too this summer. What are the specs on it? Is it new or used?

------------------
Prelude forum moderator
Prelude FAQ
AIM: jmcn97
'97 Prelude Type-SH

'96 Integra GS-R (R.I.P.)
jmcn.com

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a 2000 yamaha blaster, 200cc 2 stroke. I bought it used from a kid. The exhaust is aftermarket, the white nerf bars are aftermarket, K&N filter is on it, the shock covers are aftermarket, and the tires are aftermarket. He also gave me a helmet, goggles, gloves, oil, 2 spark plugs, brake bads, the owners manual, and extra jets for the carbuerator. The thing does like 55-60mph and this is one of the "slower" quads. Let me tell you though, the thing is quick! It gets to it's top speed in like 6 seconds if not faster. It's all i need because i don't need to kill myself on the trails.

[This message has been edited by gills (edited April 27, 2001).]

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was looking for a used banshee for a while.

Quads are very fun!

[This message has been edited by Luder-xhpx (edited April 27, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was looking at banshees as well, but they are expensive. I'm also an amatuer rider at the moment so i definitely don't need that thing. The first one i test drove i practically sh!t myself. Those things would smoke our cars in the 1/8th mile! VERY FAST quad

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
LOOKS LIKE ALLOT A FUN!
Good decision!

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

·
Registered
152 Posts
looks like a death wish on wheels, i wouldnt trust driving on it at 30mph, none the less 55. imagine 55 mph on it and you hit a tree root in the woods or something. blah.. be safe my man..

-kevin

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by zentron:
looks like a death wish on wheels, i wouldnt trust driving on it at 30mph, none the less 55. imagine 55 mph on it and you hit a tree root in the woods or something. blah.. be safe my man..

-kevin
</font>
Imagine being blind sided by a non-observant driver in a passenger car on a public road while going 30mph and god forbid if he's going 50mph.
I think that driving a regular passenger car on public roads everyday is just as much of a death wish if not more my man, but thanks for caring

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
I just went with my friends girl to pick up his '01 Raptor. Now that's a death wish on wheels. Now I have access to his Warrior so I can go riding too

·
Registered
957 Posts
Cool! I just picked up a 96 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4. I wanted something with more utility for hunting and stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts