Honda Prelude Online banner

Check ME out !

1K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  SK Honda 7 
#1 ·
I havent posted any pics of my car in a long time. So here is 1 that i got thats more or less recent.

If anyone can tell me what those things are(trees) or what kind i should say let me know.

here is my Boo

See less See more
#4 ·
i like.

would like to see some side shots, or back shots.

looks really good. feelin the color :cool:

#6 ·
98VTEC said:
Looking good bro. I remember your ride from last years KOP meet. How could I forget all those fogs. :) Are you going to get your subzeros powdercoated again or not?
Well if you remember Luke and his friend Paul was suppose to do it for me. But, problems came up with cost of getting the existing color stripped and have someone do a polished lip. So i'm holding off for now hoping to sell these rims and may be get another set of the same but in silver w/ polished rims and powder coat those or just get completly new rims... the only thing is i cant find same great price for such light rims.

My eyelids are mainly on to detter would be thiefs. Since after getting the Projector HIDs in the housing... few people around my area started poking intrest as to where i live...park my car... do for a living... and having a car follow me home. So Its more of a disguise.

The rest of those fogs...will be coming out eventually. Just as soon as i find a pretty decent set to replace them with.:laugh:

I have more pics of the car.... but no way to host them anywhere. If someone was willing to do me a favor and host them that would be great.

#10 ·
Greek Lude said:
Is that a stuffed doll on the back deck? Let me guess. Your Asian.
shik0me said:
Lookin good Kirill :bigthumb:

Is that a stuffed animal I see in the back? You've been hanging out with Leo too much :laugh:
NO and NO. Thats a stuffed Ducky. Yeah you heard me a Ducky. He's been keeping me company now for the past 3 of my cars (since 97).

Simon...Leo has ...hello kitty and 1001 airfreshners and ...God knows what else... oh wait ...i think its pink pig if i'm not mistaken. Ask him.

I AM NOT ASIAN. I'm RUSSIAN. come to think of it... i think i'm the only russian on this Board.:eek:

#13 ·
car looks great, except for the upper grill, and the mugen emblem. 2 emblems plus the grille looks too cluttered. otherwise it looks great. i like the eyelids!

#14 ·
I'm lowered on H&R Sport Springs and Koni Yellow.

What Mugen Emblem???? If you mean the black one thats on top of the mesh grill, then its the PRELUDE thingy that goes on the black grill. I just wanted to put it out.

The Upper and Bottom grill are just metal mesh to protect the radiator from all the rocks and crap flying in there. I dont care what anyone says....but my radiator looks as good as the day i bought the car. NO Fried bugs, no dents, no nothing.

How dare you call my car a US FOCUS. that was rude and uncalled for. take it back or i'm telling:malken:

#19 ·
I dont have a mugen sticker. I just made one up on the computer and had a shop make it for me as a custom order.

NO SPEED CHANNEL sticker is still there.... cause i love that channel and damn proud to show it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.