Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, we should get a meet going sometime soon.....lets first see how many ppl on PO is actually from the pacific nw, like wa, ore, maybe can, idaho area..... everyone check in and maybe if we have enough we can get a meet going.....just to let u guys know, im not in highschool so im not "for sure" but i think highschool drags are comin' up in a couple of days at pacific raceways...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I still consider myself a northwest luder even though I don't live there anymore. I've seen a lot of people on here that are from the Seattle area but they don't go to meets or anything. Ludeconduct is still around, but a lot of our members have moved on to other cars or are too busy with work and school to do a lot of stuff.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hwani.h22a. said:
^ wtf? Hey Scott95VTEC, you live in WY NOW?????? omg..
for the whole time in LC, I thought you were local! goddd.. I wanted to meet a deputy
and talk about alot of stuff.. :(
I've been here since October :(. I come home occassionally to hang out with everyone and see my girlfriend. I usually have my aim on, except since march I haven't had phone lines to my house. Feel free to hit me up with any questions. I'll do my best to answer them, although different states do things their own ways most are usually close. xenomorph79 is my aim.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts